Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Curry Bashings

I was amazed to learn that racial attacks in Australia has been dubbed as curry bashings and my site basically a food blog has made me see this close knit connection our food has on our social and political standings.As a good curry is loved by one and all over the world I m sure that one day food will be a major positive bond for people across the globe.However I am an optimist and don't see the entire people of Australia as racist perhaps a few closed minds exist all over the world but they aren't exactly strong enough to cause a major upheaval in humanity.I am really amused that while on one side we are constantly trying to find alien life and even going great lengths to befriend if any do exist and on the other we can't live in peace with people of this earth for whatever political/social reasons.

1 comment: